Thursday, February 21, 2008

The New Blog


I’m not sure exactly what direction this blog will go. For now I’m just going to write whatever is on my mind at the moment and not worry about developing a theme.

I will probably write a little about medical school, my pre-med experience, the application process, and the decision-making process I went through (and still sometimes question) in deciding to go into this profession. But I doubt that this will strictly be a medical school blog.

In case you haven’t already picked up on the vibe, I want to try and work humor into the mix as much as possible. For me blogging is mainly an outlet for letting off steam.

I am still playing with Blogger trying to figure everything out, so posts may be spotty for a while. But please keep coming back and checking out what’s new. Any comments or advice is always welcome.

Thanks for stopping by,

Neumed

No comments: